Sunday 28 August 2016

A Secondary Blog

I have come to realise that I write about quite a few different aspects of my life on here. This blog was originally developed so that I could chronicle my journey as would-be author, pretty much warts and all. Reading back, reflecting, learning and moving forward has been invaluable.

However, now my second book is complete and about to be launched, it seemed a good time to look at where I was going with it. I have two projects on the go right now. One is the redrafting of Sadie's House- The Key and removing the errors and inconsistencies. This will then be reprinted. The second is the third novel, of which I have begun chapter 1. I'm quite excited about both. So this main blog will focus on my writing.

The new blog "Behind the Scenes.....family, travel and cake" will be more personal and about other aspects of my life. I've explained on the blog, the link to which is above. So here we go again. Another journey, another adventure. Some people always seem to have it all figured out. I don't, I'm just making it up as I go along and sometimes this works and sometimes it doesnt. I don't think I'm alone in this.

So I hope you'll take a look, maybe even comment or like occasionally, but you are most welcome to drop by from time to time. And thanks for the continued support. You're fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment