Friday 26 October 2012

Some links I liked this week

A busy few weeks, but it's half term now, so I hope to bury myself in writing. Off to Haworth (home of the Brontes) for a couple of days in the name of research (honest!!!!) and hope to crack on with "Albie".
Meanwhile, I keep my facebook pages going - check out Sadies House Book One-The Key, and lots of great things keep popping up which I will keep sharing.


Nothing to do with my book, I just love this photo, it made me smile, and on a cold October day, that's only going to be a good thing!

#





Photo: iAuthor brings you the eReader of the future...

Thanks to iAuthor on facebook for the shares - check out the page - some good stuff!

1 comment:

  1. The second photo had a caption -

    Ever been in that bottom mine shaft? If so, Thomas Edison's words seem especially apt:

    "Many of life's failures are people who didn't realize how close they were to success when they gave up"

    ReplyDelete