Thursday 11 October 2012

Thank Goodness for my notebook!

A huge warning to aspiring writers to keep on backing up your work! I have done this (of course!) but then have to ask myself, how reliable is technology? My lap top has gone to the great techshop in the sky, my daughters is playing up, I have lost 1 USB stick, another has failed and then today I spent two hours writing just to have the USB corrupt itself bang smack in the middle and before I had time to back it up! SCREAM!!!!!
So, like the heading indicates, thank goodness for my note book. Its very disorganised, but so are my thoughts, as I jump from beginning to end, back to the middle, have 3 ideas for a twist half way through, then some character details, notes from research, back to the end and half of chapter 7. But its all in there, so I can rewrite. Technology Smeknology. Give me a pen and paper!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment