Monday 3 September 2012

1 more from my daughter

I have finished the first BIG EDIT, and now have a couple of people proof reading, so I am waiting to hear back from them. I have started organising my notes for book 2, but meanwhile I have gone back to work to my busy and stressful job as a teacher. I love it, but there is A LOT to do and I am going to have to organise my writing around what is expected of me in my new position (I just changed schools).
So a large glass of wine later, I have printed out the required 3 chapters, synposis and intro letter and now have to choose where to send it. There may be more changes yet, but I am tenacious.....

I know  photos grab attention more than endless rambling, so another from my daughters project on the supernatural, using her little cousin as the model. Again I am justifying it because of the supernatural element - humour me.......!
A special hello too to the international visitors to my blog, and a thanks also to the UK visitors, especially my Facebook friends, who are being patient with my endless plugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment