Friday 31 August 2012

Stepping out of the book for a moment.....

I did say that this blog is not about me, but about my journey. At the moment I am STILL editing and the process is taking a while. Not helped by the fact that I keep making slight structure changes, then rereading and editing again. Well it's got to be right!
Meanwhile, I thought you might enjoy looking at a few photos - they are linked to fantasy and the supernatural, so in a way they are linked to my book. But to be honest with you I am just showing off the talents of my children!!! The photos were taken by my 17 year old daughter as part of a college project, the models are my nieces. Also hoping to link to a YouTube video, written, direccted and starring my 20 year old son. I hope the link works, and will tell myself off if it doesn't.......

enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment