Sunday 3 March 2013

how long to wait?

Its been an eventful few weeks, which is why my writing has slowed on here a bit, and I am feeling an enormous sense of anticlimax right now. After a big 18th birthday, a trip to Belgium on a mini cruise and then a big 21st party for which I baked, shopped, decorated, shopped, made a film montage and baked again, it suddenly hit me how old my children actually are (and how old does that make me....?)

So I have done very little writing of any kind over the last few weeks, and hardly been to the gym, and now it's time to get back into a routine. I pondered my previous decision to rewrite the beginning of Albie, and have made no move here for now - my brain activity during my promised recent gym workout led me in the direction of leaving things as they are for now and editing later. How long do I wait before I make my mind up? (rhetorical question only - I will get there....!)

In addition to this is my impatience at waiting whilst "things" are going on behind the scenes with regard to Sadie's House. How long do I wait if nothing else is happening? What exactly IS happening? Where, with whom, and in what capacity. An exercise in patience indeed, and no doubt good for the soul, but I am itching  to get things moving. how long do I wait?????

Meanwhile, back to the storyboard, and I will keep on passing any useful tips and information that I come across.
Have a great week - Spring is just around the corner!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment