Sunday 9 December 2012

Progress.....

There are things that I can't tell you yet, as to do so would be tempting fate. But I am plugging away behind the scenes and that's all I can say for now. But I am happy to report that with regard to writing, I am making good progress with Book Two, Albie's Story, and as before it seems that the story is writing itself. Does that make sense to other writers?  I almost feel as if I am remembering, not inventing, and that the characters are so real that I have no control over their actions and conversation. And when I talk about my books, I know I am highly animated, and have probably become a raging bore but I can't help but relate the antics of people in my stories as if they truly existed.
So a bit of an apology to friends and family who have listened patiently to my carrying on, and a huge thanks for your patience. You inspire me and give me courage to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment