Monday 6 August 2012

Blog-a-lot-or-not?

Today I have 3 questions. 1) how often do I update my blog? 2) how can I make my blog page look more interesting? and 3) how do I reach a wider audience?
So far I have come up with the following.
1) when I have something to say. Unfortunately that would be about every 5 minutes so should I restrict it to 2 or 3 times a week?
2) I will be experimenting so if any of my friends check in to look, it will probably change from time to time as I get the hang of what to do. This might take a while.....!
3) Well today I had some business cards made with my blog address on...(what do I do with them???).I also have started searching to find people with similar interests (writers, publishers,) and have followed some but I still don't quite know how all this works. I am a product of my generation, not weaned on blogs and tweets, but I will get there. Twitter account soon!

Right! - Off to email some publishers. I'll let you know how that little venture goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment