Monday 20 August 2012

Editing and editing and editing!

I hadn't realised that the editing was going to take so long! I am half way through now, penciling in edits on my printed text. When that's complete I have to actually make the amendments!!! I have made changes to speech marks, punctuation, spacing, Tabs, justifiying the text, removing repeats and adding minor changes here and there! It's never ending! I am persevering though.  The trouble is, I know what it says, so I read what I am expecting to read, and sometimes miss out mistakes. Luckily I have some help, and once this round of editing is complete, I will have to start all over again. I am DYING to get started on Book Two, Albies Story - my head is bursting with ideas which I have to franitcally scribble into my notes before I forget them! Oh well, enough gossip - now, where's my pencil.......

No comments:

Post a Comment