Monday 27 August 2012

The garden, the wood and the trees

I have been working in the garden over the bank holiday weekend, and not before time too. This on its own isn't particularly relevent to my book,except for the fact that because we had such a lot to do, it took quite some time and I was exhausted and have had a break from editing. Now this WAS important, because it has given me time to reflect a bit on the book and think carefully about three chapters which had parts that I had been a little bit unsettled about. I had changed them slightly, but still not been happy; a sort of  'can't see the wood for the trees' situation, if you like. A bit of time and distance gave me breathing space to work out how to address these, and I have noted changes and when I finish the current edit, I will go back and address these chapters properly. I'll let you know later how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment