Thursday 23 August 2012

destiny vs choice - what do you think?

One of the themes of Sadie's House, is the question of whether or not some things are preordained. Does fate have something in mind for us? Is the future predetermined and we are just pawns, playing into the hands of something unseen?
Or do we REALLY have a choice? Is there no "plan" and we are all in complete control of our own destiny? Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you just can't make something happen, and other times, without any effort what so ever, everything seems to fall right into place.  This book, the first of my trilogy, is written now, so this isn't really research. But I AM interested, and experimenting again, as I am curious to know if I can get comments from readers. Let me know what you think - choice or destiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment